Ronald J. Schwartz, Esq.
For over 48 years, Ronald J. Schwartz has provided the New York Metropolitan Area and Florida with services focused on the Elderly. He has dedicated his career to the field of Elder Law since its inception and his credentials include:
- Established trusts and estates law firm in 1964.
- Founding leader in the field of Elder Law since its inception.
- Court Appointed Guardian and Trustee.
- Author of Law and Aging (1998), 2nd Edition (2004) available on amazon.com.
- Contributing writer to national legal journals.
- Member of the New York and Florida Bars.
- Awarded Juris Doctorate (J.D.) Degree (1963) and Master of Laws (L.L.M.) 1965 From Brooklyn Law School.
- Awarded Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) 1960 from Queens College of the City University of New York
- Expert Elder Law Consultant on local and national broadcast radio programs, including The (late) Dr. Bernard Meltzer's Radio Show.
- Former Administrative Law Judge for the City of New York.
- Former Family Court Conference Officer for the State of New York.
- Adjunct Professor at State University of New York, Old Westbury and St. John's University
- Special Adjunct Professor at Brooklyn Law School
Ronald J. Schwartz, Esq. is a frequent lecturer in the New York area. Past appearances include:
- Academy of New York Trial Lawyers
- American Association of Retired People
- American Association of University Women
- American Cancer Society
- American International Insurance Co.
- Barnes and Noble
- Brooklyn Law School: Elder Law Clinic
- Turo Law School
- NY Chapter of ACOFP American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians Friends Academy
- Chase Bank
- CW Post College
- Capital One Bank
- Equitable Life Assurance Company
- American Heart Association
- Weizmann Institute of Science
- Hospitals: Long Island Jewish; North Shore University; St. John's; Queens General; NY Hospital Cornell; Medical Center of Queens; Elmhurst; Parkway
- International Financial Planners Association
- John Hancock Life Insurance Co.
- Merrill Lynch
- National Association of Senior Living Industries
- N.Y.P.D Lieutenant Benevolent Association
- Parker Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation
- Social Security Administration
- Jewish War Veterans Group
- UJA Federation, New York, NY
- Veterans Administration
Ronald J. Schwartz, Esq. has served on and is a member of the following professional organizations and committees:
- New York State Bar Association - Elder Law Committee
- Queens County Bar Association - Past Vice Chairman Elder Law Committee
- Nassau County Bar Association - Committee on the Elderly
- Florida Bar Association - Committee on the Elderly
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- New York State Assembly Legislative Committee on Aging
- Parker Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation - Planned Giving Committee
- New York State Bar Association Senior Lawyers Committee
- SNAP Board of Directors (services now for adult persons)
Ronald J. Schwartz, Esq. lectures around the world for Princess Cruise Lines and Celebrity Cruise Lines, as a faculty member of Holland America Lines's University at Sea and as an instructor for Legal World Seminars.
NAME THE PLACE
If you would like Ronald J. Schwartz, Esq. to address your organization contact his office at (718) 347-6100 or click here and fill out the form